Monday, July 16, 2007

Mid Season Hiatus

Sorry everyone... ive been out of blog commission the last few weeks. Nothing personal, just too busy to log in, type out something whimsical, and then log out. I havent been on face book either, so its not like im playing online favourites.

So guys, whats up?

Not much going on here. Stampede just finished. I avoided all things cowboy as much as possible and only hit up the carnival one of the last days and rode some rides.

I also saw possibly the coolest guy ever-- he was this homie wearing white jeans, a basketball jersey and about 45 llbs of gold jewellry. The girl with him (who for lack of a better term was totally his 'ho') was wearing about roughly the same amount of bling. We followed them as they went from beer stand to beer stand throught the fair grounds. I honestly wonder if they were like celebrities or something cuz they seemed to be trying to be incognito. I heard Nicole Ritchie was in town for Stampede. Maybe she just looks that bad in person.

Its over 30 degrees right now (and has been for the last 4 days) and its making everyone (especially me) very crabby. I havent slept well in days. At least its air conditioned in here. Maybe i should move my bed into work. Its so hot that my little garbage guts greyhound is even off her food.

I have decided that im in fact a fatty fat fat fat and have begun a bootcamp program happening on tuesdays and thursdays for 1.5 hrs per session. I puked three times the first class. Yeah, its THAT good. Oh yeah-- and running up stairs and doing jumping jacks in intesive heat? Yeah, not really a fun experience.

I floated down the river on a raft yesterday. I think i gave myself the brain damage. Im not doing too well today. I did drink alot of Schnapps in that hot hot sun.

Yep. Thats about it. See ya in another 4 weeks (joking...maybe)

4 comments:

CBK said...

I doubt it was Nicole. 45 pounds of bling would snap her in half.

Welcome back!

Itchy said...

I do not believe you are the fatty fat fat that you claim. No way in hell. So there...

Karl Plesz said...

I echo itchy's comment. The juice is hot.

The Lily said...

Good to see you and totally understand about the hiatus thing.