Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fail. Indeed.



Just lazy. Sorry.

Apparently the only time i have the urge to type you all a story now is after hours of shots and blow. Sorry. Honestly. I am.

Im all pretty boring right now. Work and sleep and bootcamp...with the odd dose of reality tv thrown in for measure. I think the most exciting thing in my life is that i have decided that i am going to San Diego Comic Con next year to totally geek out... and nothing is going to stop me. I better start looking for a costume to wear.

I think i am coming down with a cold in light of the fact that Calgary is freezing out. There was frost this morning. Fuck. Nice two weeks of summer. I hoping that this 'funk' is all weather/cold based and i shall be my regular spirited and jolly self (HA!) after that. Yeah. Right.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Duuuuude! There's been some talk of maybe me going to the SD Comic Con next year. Yeah. Really. I know. Be there! Yes!

Bliss said...

Sweet! Comic Con would be cool!

The CEO said...

I also look forward to Chanukah