Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A one-sided conversation with the the law firms of Calgary:

Hey Asshole,

Fuck you. Yeah, you heard me. F-uuuuu-hhhhh-ck Youuuuu!

What im not good enough for you? Huh? Because Im not a conservative voting, boring looking, male motherfucker whose related to so-and-so and whose father is Mr. Richy Richerson and whose uncle is the CEO of some bigmotherfuckingcompanythatgivesyoumillionsinbusiness?

And whats that? No, I didnt go to high school/university/church with your kids/cousin/nephew? Sorry. Didnt know it was that important.

Actually, I articled at a big firm, yeah thats right, thats the one... no, you have met me before...you prolly just thought that i was the court reporter at that discovery...

And yes this IS my third martini....and No, that does not mean that you can stare at my ass...

Ill hear from you in 2 to 3 weeks? Ill be holding my breath. Honestly, I will be. And thank you, best luck in yer fucking future endeavours too...



[yeah: still no job. still no more interviews. getting a little angry. Tomorrow: a one-sided conversation with the headhunter companies in Calgary...]

No comments: