Friday, November 16, 2007

Breakin' the Law Breakin the Law

So, guess who found out this morning that her car registration expired 6 months ago? And guess how she found out?

Answers: 1. Me 2. By being pulled over by the po-po on a busy street during rush hour traffic.

Honestly though, I really did think i got to do it every two years--and when i didnt receive a renewal notice on Monday, I thought fer sure I would be fine. Yeah. And smarty pants here didnt have proof of insurance in her car either.

Luckily I talked my way out of that one...and assured the nice officer that I would immediately go get new tags so he wouldnt tow my car. Instead of giving me the $500 ticket for not having a registered car, he instead gave me a $175 ticket for not producing valid registration on request. ( yeah, I got out of it cuz Im cute. Deal with it)

So hey kids-- make sure you have a registered car.

Anyways... other than that joy, I am quite happy to report that I went and saw GWAR on Wednesday. If you have never done this before, I recommend you do it immediately. I learned that the human body will pulsate and spray blood up to 50ft away for 5 minutes if you cut someone's head off. Its true. I didnt manage to get covered in blood, but i did get some of "hitler"'s semen on me when he was spraying the crowd with his dink. Yeah-- blood, semen, shit, you name it, GWAR had someone pumping it.

It looks like i found a place to accomodate my doggies over christmas break-- so my dreams of having a vacation away may now come true. Thank Christ. I fucking need a break.

1 comment:

the viking said...

Yah, GWAR shows are cool. :)