Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Now presenting a bunch of pictures that i just feel like sharin'

I found a bunch of weird pics on my camera after this weekend. Here.



Im not sure if Ive ever blogged this, but everytime I get really drunk-- I am prone to taking self portraits of myself--while in the bathroom. No, nothing creepy or nude-- just usually a picture like the above ( usual positions are 1. winking 2. kissing or 3. sticking out tongue). I literally have thousands of these pictures-- about 20 per drunken night for the last 3 years.

This is the best of last weekend.

Also, my black and white coat sure has made its own presence here on the old blog. It almost has co-host status.



Gumby always looks really happy. Sometimes I think he is mocking me. Sometimes Ill be in a meeting and someone will be going on about something that Im not interested in and Ill shift my gaze to Gumby...and then need to supress laughter. In the above picture, it cracks me up that Gumby is carrying poor pokey like a handbag clutched under his arm.



So I have been taking part in Bikini Bootcamp for the last 4 months. Im not sure if Ive lost any weight, but I think i look less squishy...and I feel like im in better shape. This is a pic of my actual class-- I was late that day-- and as you can note no, they arent actually wearing Bikinis to work out. Idiots. (Actually Ive been wearing approx. 5 layers to work out in cuz its dang cold and dark now when we work out)

I gotta say that I have never had my ass kicked so hard in all my life. I have actually puked a total of 6 times since starting.




This is Eva looking photogenic. when you have dogs bred to be fast-- its pretty hard to get a picture of them where they arent a) a blur or b) sleeping.

No comments: