Thursday, May 15, 2008

HNT: Good things in threes

Happy 3rd Birthday HNT!

The great and powerful Os asked me to be part of the HNT 3rd Bday birthday project for "those who were instrumental in the early growth of HNT"... wha? lil ole me? "Instrumental" Im not too sure about, but I was one of the early joiner inners and I thank him for the recognition.

Go check out the other HNT mavericks here

And now, as good things come in threes, here are pics of my fave three things... my tattoos.







Go say hi to the rest of the partiers here

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

You were instrumental in your own dry-humpin' sorta way! Thanks for being a part of it, even though I pestered ya like the hounds of hell!

(oh--fix the link back to my site, please!)

Greg and Sheryl said...

Nice. Planning on getting any more? Happy HNT anniversary!

Vixen said...

LOVE your ink!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

Johanne said...

Nice tattoos!
HHNT!

TK Kerouac said...

hOT! hAPPY hnt!

Ashly Star said...

I'm a Gemini too. ;) Great tats! Happy *late* HNT! =)

The CEO said...

Happy HNT