Monday, June 02, 2008

Fucking June, already?

Wow. Its Fucking June. Wow. Time flies when your, uh, um....working and sleeping and taking antibiotics.

So I missed a few blog-able events over the past two weeks that I guess should be mentioned.

1. I may have turned 31. Meh. The highlight was that Jer bought me SingStar (the GuitarHero of singing) and I rocked that fucker like a motherfucking storm. I can sing Creep by Radiohead to 99% perfection.

2. I may have pneunomia. Yeah. Seriously. Most people would had taken this as a sign to stay home from work more than one day. Most people would be right in doing such. Yeah. I aint most people. (ps. I am actually coughing up blood. No, there is no punchline on this. I am. Really. The doctor sed so)

3. I saw the first show of the "Ultimate Summer of Concerts of Juicy A"-- the Hives. They fucking ruled and put on a great show. Jer thought it was an all ages show when we got there. I confirmed that no, thats just what 18 year olds look like. Fuck man, do you know they arent even old enough to have listed to Nirvana while Kurt Cobain was alive? Faaaaaaaack.

4. I saw Indiana Jones. I may have come a little in my pants.

5. I saw this trailer. I may have peed a little. (Its the 'all ages trailer', but if you go to the website you can see the R Rated one (which is hilarious) but I cant post on here because I dont have an American drivers license)



6. I may be so done with this numbering of paragraphs thing

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

Did I wish you a Happy Birthday??

The movie looks pretty good--can't wait to see the R-rated trailer!

The CEO said...

Happy Birthday! It's good to have you back.

Monty

Andrea said...

I'm sorry you're coughing up blood. But, I've now got "Rock Me Sexy Jesus" stuck in my head. So...yeah.

(fine...maybe really not the same...)