Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am 40 ft tall and I eat clouds

I just had a crazy person in my office. Never to be outdone, while he was telling me his life story, my notes were not actually transcribing what he was saying, but writing random things (such as the title above) I also wrote "please stop please stop oh for the love of humanity please stop"

I just ate some cold pizza. It was pretty dried out and i couldnt actually tell what kind it was. Pineapple maybe? I think that was a red pepper. I think I now know why I was told to eat it. Mental note: Dont trust a man with his own pool cue, or people giving away free pizza.

Yesterday I went to the dentist. Look, no cavities. Oh, except for the fact that I will likely need some major orthodontic shit done ( imagine a dentist with cartoon dollar signs in his eyes)all is good. I really dont think I have the ego to get braces at 31. Seriously.

Yesterday my sweet heavenly sewing machine arrived. I am going to the fabric store today to get some shit to start sewing. Maybe this new hobby will quell my current hobby-- becoming really involved with Shot of Love II.

I bought a fucking sweet outfit today. FUCKIN SWEET.

I blasted this post out in less than 3 minutes. Booyah

2 comments:

Cindy said...

What are you doing buying sweet outfits when you can make them now?

Once you perfect your sewing skills I will send you my top secret measurements and expect something fully awesome.

JuicyA said...

I needed the outfit for Saturday...and I dont sew too quick.

Fully awesome outfits shall be coming out in early 2009, methinks. My application for Project Runway Canada is due in June 2009