Monday, June 09, 2008

Can you Fly me over yesterday?*

Ok. So I planned to post more today but got stuck doing work. This whole 'working' thing has really gotten in the way of my bloggin, procrastinating, purchasing things i do not need on the internet, and reading about celebrity gossip. Bullshit.

So heres what else i planned to write earlier today:

I hada dream last night that me and Andre Benjamin were fighting Zombies. I was all kicking ass and impaling sharpened staircase railings in their eyes( naturally) and then all of a sudden, Rose McGowan told me that Mrs. Dingleberry (no, not her real name...but it should be) a very annoying client of mine was on the phone and wanted to know if her husband's lawyer had called. Gawd. I can even have kickass zombie dreams without work fucking it up.

(Note: Add to 'To do list' that I should Write a movie starring OutKast and involving a bored family lawyer who kills Zombies with parts of her stairs.)

Im going to Vancouver in July ( as part of Juicy's summer Concert Series) to see Les Savy Fav...and naturally, to hang out with Best Friend Vancouver, Weeiner. It has been decided that we need to have a second Quincenera-- Called Quincenera II: The Quintessential Quincenera and I now need a new party dress to wear to it.



Its not every day a girl turns fifteen... but its at least once a year

I believe it will be quite awesome.

I also have a Bat Mitzvah this Saturday. Apparently I will need a dress for this as well. Killing two excuses to shop with one stone...

(* The last two titles are from Damn Yankees' hit High Enough. A truly emotional ballad which I was singing last Friday at the Fabulous Tropicana)

3 comments:

the viking said...

Sweet dream. :)

And love the Quinceanera sequel idea. :)

Andrea said...

Dude! Zombies are in the air or something. I was a zombie yesterday! Woah...

That would be scary, wouldn't it? If zombie were just in the air. Yikes!

JuicyA said...

Air Zombies! Ahhhhh!!!! Whats next in this catastrophy--water zombies?