Friday, June 06, 2008

Heres some more stuff that i hate



I dont know how many times ive watched that today.

(FUN FACT!: I just realised the amount of 'Diabetes' songs and remixes good ole Wilf has on Youtube. I think i found a new passion...)


There was something that I was going to tell you about. Now its gone....gone...gone...

Oh wait

Lilacs. I fucking hate them. They are total assholes. Oh, Look at me. Im a fucking scented purple flower. Blah Blah. Everyone loooooves me. Oh, fuck you, you pretentious fuck.



Fucking Assholes. Just look at them.


Bet you never heard someone yell at a flower before. Hah! You got no idea.
Wait til you see me around strawberries. Now thats a plant I can totally get my hate on about. (Im allergic to them, by the way, and our neighbourhood is full of them. I spend most of my drive home with my arm out the window cuz Im giving them the finger. )

Did I mention how kickass our garden is going to be? It is. Fucking superstar. I think I am going to take over the northwest with Zuchini plants. Because they are coming up gangbusters.

I plan on picking up a sewing machine any day now. Then i will be able to make my own Project Runway-esque creations. Kickass.

A girl that I was friends with when I was dating super ex ( and she was dating best friend of super ex) contacted me via facebook and wants to hang out. Im totally game...although i think it may be a leeetle weird. She is now married to best friend of super ex and he is still best friends with super ex...and super ex's wife. I know, I should just strap on some balls and not think about that... but Im just worried of an awkward moment where 'his' or 'her' name may come up in conversation and it'll be like one of those scenes in a movie....y'know, this one:

.....crickets chirp....

Yeah. Aw fuck it. I think it would be fun to see em again.

Im sorry Im so fucking curse-y. I think cuz its supposed to rain again this weekend and Im fucking sick of the rain. Almost as nauseating as those fucking Lilacs.

1 comment:

The CEO said...

If it's fun, do it. They were a part of your life, and still can be if they are smart about it. If they aren't smart about it, you'll know fast enough.