Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In case you are keeping track

I am cheering for:

1. France at World Cup



2. Jesse on the Bachelorette



3. That blonde chick on Shot of Love II




These are things which i have been asked more than five times in the last day. (Note: 4 of the 5 questions were about World Cup. I picked them because my grandma is from there and Poland is not very good. No one actually asked me about Shot of Love, I just really like that show and Jer is "dissapointed" that I like to watch it)

This weekend I went to a Bat Mitzvah with a theme of 'A night at the Roxbury' (yeah-- that head bobbing movie) It was fun, yet, unlike the movie there were no references to doing cocaine. Likely because most of the attendees were 13. I tried my best to get shitface wasted... I only managed to get kinda drunk.

I wore the Fucking Sweet dress, yet did not manage to take any pictures of me wearing it. ( I felt bloaty, to be honest...and did not want to remember it on my fatness)

Italy just scored. Boo-urns.

I am going to Kelowna for the long weekend...you know what that means? Yep. More bikini pictures of yours truly.

4 comments:

The CEO said...

YAY bikini pictures. I prefer them to soccer.

Anonymous said...

Kelowna! Woooot - I think a friend of mine lives there. Never been there though, but it must be nice.

CBK said...

A bikini in Kelowna? Not two things I usually associate with each other. :-)

Anonymous said...

I was saying Boo-urns.