Monday, June 09, 2008

Can you take me high enough?

Its a really good thing I didnt have my Visa on Friday, or in drunken brilliance I would have bought the 'Rock Ballads' Cd set they were advertising on the TV at the bar. I was singing along to such favourites as 'Carrie' by Europe, 'Sarah' by Starship, 'Kyrie' by Mister Mister...and other great 80s songs with girl's names as the titles. I really am glad I didnt have another drink and shop experience, especially one where I would receive another CD reminder every two weeks.

Then again, it says Id spend hundreds of dollars trying to find all these classics in one place...maybe I should rethink it after all.

The weekend was pretty much a write off. The most constructive thing I did all weekend was shower and wash my hair Saturday. The rest of the time I was cooking, watching movies, or having PMS induced battles with people. It has literally fucking rained for two weeks straight. I dont recall moving to England, so this is alarming to me.

I still havent gotten my sewing machine. I will though. Oh, yes.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hundreds of dollars, eh? Apparently they are assuming that most people actually pay to download music from the internet.