Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ways to get hated

Post this on the Hamlet2 website

June 19, 2008 1:13 PM | juicya writes:
Ok-- first it sucks that because Im Canadian I cannot see the redline trailer... who knew that not having a US drivers would get me in the end

second-- dear Jesus Freaks: Obviously this movie isnt for you. Pizz off. Shouldnt you be sucking Mel Gibson's cock right about now?


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have realised something: I think I am a Coldplay fan. I know a lot of people hate on them for various reasons and people who, generally, love Radiohead think they are a big rip off. Ive never thought that. In fact, I think i actually like them. I have never purchased an album, but know the lyrics to most of their songs and really cant seem to stop singing Violet Hill.

Im sorry if this changes your opinion of me. If so, please also feel free to suck Mel Gibson's cock.

Im going to Virgin Festival with my sister this weekend. She is sort of a virgin, music wise. I think the only concert she has seen was Reba MacIntyre back in the 1990s. Hopefully Scott Weiland wont be picked up for Heroin use in the next 48 hours. Im also excited to see the Fratellis and Flaming Lips. Woot Woot.

4 comments:

Buzz said...

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2008/06/stuff-white-peo.html

Pretty much sums up the whole coldplay phenomenon for white people... good stuff.

JuicyA said...

haha...thats awesome, Buzz

at least im not alone. when can i just like coldplay un-ironically in peace?

the viking said...

Liking Coldplay makes Baby Jesus cry.

http://straitofmessia.blogspot.com/2006/03/why-coldplay-sucks.html

the viking said...

*chuckle* I just noticed you had commented on that blog entry, in fact; to wit:

"Fact: Coldplay holds the weight of the world on their sallow shoulders. If they were to break up, the world would drown in melancholy.

Fact: Coldplay is now where Radiohead was in the early 1990s. Oh wait, that one is true."

*** and...

"While almost 56 women have come forward claiming to be Chris Martin's mother, none of them truly are: Chris Martin hatched from an egg which was laid by a Gryphon"