Thursday, August 07, 2008

You have slept with 30 more people than the average 31 year old female.

Thanks quiz. Way to make me feel like a whore.

I am currently sitting in my office and am mildly annoyed. I tried to ask the internet to amuse me, and instead wound up feeling annoyed...and cheap.

Olympics start tomorrow. Does anyone actually care? Maybe cuz i live in Canada--the perpetual underdog of Olympic events. We are pessimistic so we are pleasantly surprised when we win a medal. Ask a Canadian to name 5 Summer Olympians and they will name 2 that exist, 2 that competed in the 1980s and one person who is actually a member of the Mens Olympic Hockey team. ( and yes, smartasses, if you answer 5 now on my blog in the comments i will know that you had to google/go to the CBC webpage to find them.)

I want to go camping this weekend. I dont think its going to happen...hence, annoyment.

I also want to go home right now.

And I want a pony.

A nice one.

With rainbow hair.

Maybe Ill have to sleep with someone to get a pony that nice.

Then I will have slept with 31 more people than the average 31 yr. old.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I have slept with 6 more people than the average 28 year old female... and 10 more than the average female in Wisconsin... which is odd because I thought all we did around here was get drunk and fuck.

I don't care about the Olympics either and can name 0 US Olympians.

Cindy said...

Ooooh... I see that I'm the same as the average for my zip code. Which means I'm either the only in my zip code that's taken it or I was right, all we do around here (as in the immediate area) is get drunk and fuck.

twg said...

I have slept with 8 less people than the average 28 year old. But it didn't let me count fucking girls, so whatever, screw you, quiz. I'm not a prude!

Andrea said...

I'm not even going to that quiz. Forget it!