Sunday, July 05, 2009

Omg! Technology!

I somehow figured out how to blog on my iPhone. I don't need to rely on Twitter to drunk post any longer. I feel free!

Tomorrow I start my new job at the fancy and scary new firm. It is both scary and fancy. I'm really worried that I won't be able to handle it.

It's also fucking stampede right now. I have no interest in cowboys and drunk chicks. Pancakes? Yes.

I also have a black eye right now as a result of a broken nose. Last week was Sled Island music festival and while watching this band called These Arms Are Snakes a microphone stand was kicked off stage and hit me in the face. Yeah. Rock n roll motherfuckers.

How perfect for the first day of work.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck getting over your first day of school jitters. Hopefully the cool kids will let you sit at their table at lunch time.

Anonymous said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com

Ken said...

Now following you on Twitter. because I fucking love you.

@tenacious_ken