Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aftermath of a stoned weekend

As you may have guessed by my last post, I was super fucking stoned on Saturday. Like really really Amsterdam style stoned.

I started with the weed at 10 am while gardening and stopped at some point before I ate half a large pizza which I covered with cocktail shrimp and artichokes because i was that stoned. Its good to act like you are still in college. And have a high metabolism. One thing I have noticed about my current chronic stylings, I sure eat alot. I dont recall ever being that bad with the munchies, yet now I am inhaling large and retarded pizzas at 430 in the morning.

I was so stoned that I didnt know who anyone was. I thought Jer was hitting on some chick, then i realised it was his old roomate. Who i know. And i like. I was all giving her death looks from across the room for nothing.

Work is still pretty brutal. Now that I am learning which clients are not coming with me, I am starting to get a little bitchy at the soon to be ex partners ( hereinafter the "STBEPs"). One client ( who I actually am quite happy is not coming with me)was tattling on me to my STBEPs that i never returned all her phone calls and I had no passion for her file. Ok, bitch. We'll see how much passion he has for you when you send 14 emails in one weekend that all just complain about non-law related things. See, Im a little bitchy about it.

I am going to visit family this weekend in Etown. The STBEPs are having a pot-luck party. Guess who wasnt invited. Oh well. I got an invite to a "garden party" at the new partner (I guess he would be STBNP)'s place. Haha no pot lucks here: its a motherfucking catered affair.

Furthermore, Im leaving here at 200 to go get a pedicure. Yesterday I left early and came in late so I could get my car detailed. It smells clean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no! I was thinking we could do a pedi! Maybe you could just wax something instead??