Monday, June 08, 2009

Look before you leper

I am an office pariah. People stop talking when i enter a room. I hear my name being said in other offices...usually followed by laughing. Yeah, its that bad. If this was high school, Id be eating my lunch in the bathroom. Or hanging out with the school nurse.

I am a leper.

All I can do is sit in my office with the door closed and whenever a client calls, I talk to them, tell them im leaving, they tell me they are coming with me, and then I have to tell the bosses. Who then look at me like i just ate the last cookie. Or washed my socks with the last of the drinking water. And then i go back into my office.

They are already telling people on the phone that i dont work here. Its really really going to be a long three weeks.

2 comments:

The CEO said...

See what happens when you become big and important and powerful in the effort to attain life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Or is it drugs, humping and rock 'n roll? I confuse easily.

Osbasso said...

Well, thank God you're still alive!