Saturday, June 06, 2009

dont call it a comeback

shit is changing. and i dont just mean global warning-- which, by the way, seems to be fucking my shit up really bad these days, I mean fuck, June 06 and its supposed to snow right now?

anyhoo, im switching jobs and shall be leaving my happy nest of laziness in the northwest of calgary for a hardcore, king shit lawfirm downtown. i am basically being called up from the farm team in minnesota to play in the big leagues. Im scared and Im also excited. Oh, and I feel like the world's biggest asshole to my friends who I am leaving behind.

On a good note for the blogosphere( if it still exists in the land of twitter and facebook and blackberry messenger) I will no longer be afraid of being 'dooced' ( which is why i stopped blogging to begin with... a too high tech savvy partner plus me blogging between the hours of 830 and 500 was a little too risk-ay) As i need to take the bus to said big league job, I plan on using that time to blog. (Does anyone know if iphone has an app for that? im getting one from the new kids and it would make the life easy)

ill get into where ive been for the last 2 months later...for now. yeah. let the games begin

2 comments:

red-5 said...

You cvould try this one. I know nothing about it excpet that it exists:
http://virtuesoft.com/?p=24

The CEO said...

Congratulations! Don't they pay you an obscene amount of money when they call you up to the big leagues from the minors? Will the Oilers be a client?