Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And I dont like what you got me hanging from



My first thought when i saw this picture-- Why?!?

First thing first-- they are making this and I am literally jumping around like an uber nerd here in my office

Im also listening to Pretty Noose by Soundgarden...and it makes me think about smoking weed and eating doritos when i was in undergrad.

Im not letting my financial problems get me down. I mean, fuck, Im going to Mexico in less than a week...Ill actually be on a beach in 7 days time... things are good with everything. I should stop bitchin.

I would like some Doritos, though.

3 comments:

King Mob said...

That pic is fucking erotic...I mean evil. Erovil.

twg said...

... Where's his penis?

Itchy said...

The Hobbit! YAY!!

Doritos...I had some last night. With french onion dip. It's delish. Try it. You'll like it. And yes...I discovered it while being a stoner. Seems it's still delish, minus stoner status.