Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shit. How is it December 11 already?

I really suck.
I really do.

Ive actually been missing blogging. I useda do it when i first came in every morning to work. Now I actualy (gasp!) work when i come into work.

It does mean that I have a NYrs resolution this year-- blog more. And its something which is pretty plausible to do. I mean, I wont even have an exciting "year in review" post this year ferchrissakes-- I mean I barely blogged during the summer at all.

In case you wanted to know, its 14 days until i get to hit the beaches of Mexico. I am trying to live off of water and SlimFast until then so I dont get mistaken for Moby Dick. Yknow-- giant white whale.

Saturday was 'Over the Top Hip Hop night' and, as always, I wore hot pants and spent most of the night posing like i was a gangstar...or a crumper. Pure awesome.

I dont think Ive brought this up on my blog, but I have been thinking it for the last while... and I dont want it to sound racist and shit.... but Im sick of China. Like its on Top Model, Survivor, all these friggin media whore type shows etc. just because the Olympics are coming up. And seriously.... are we now just supposed to forget about all the Human Rights violations? What about Tibet? Fuck. Just paint over all that shit with pictures of happy dancers and grandmothers doing TaiChi. Fuck.

Yeah. Getting too heavy on here for the first post in a while. Here are some hip hop pics:





1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm also planning my triumphant return... tonight. Hopefully.

Let's all get back into it. There's like bad blogger mojo going on in the inner circle.

(You look totally cute btw.)