Monday, December 17, 2007

The post of the DEVIL

(So you know, this is my 666 posting. OOOH, scary)

So Im kinda bummed right now because i learned that even with the mortgage i could be approved for, Im still about 170 000 short to get the house i want. Soooo, Im either going to have to rob a bank...or do the Anna Nicole Smith method to financial sucess and find an old dude with lotsa money.

Is it too soon to joke about Anna Nicole? Fuck. I dont care. I do drink alot of SlimFast.... we have that in common.

Its only 8 days til i leave. I have so much to do before then, I want to flail my arms in the air and throw a hissy fit. However, this will not help me get this work done....so, yeah.

I had a really laid back weekend. I watched a bunch of movies and cleaned my house. Oh, and dreamed about buying a certain house thats a few hundred thousand out of my price range. did i mention im bummed about this? oh. right.

I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix last night. I watched it by myself because sometimes its not cool for other people to watch me geek out. I think part of my mystique is lost when im jumping on the couch and yelling "Kick his ASS, Hermoine!!!" or "You fucking rock, Ginny Weasley!" I guess anyone who already knows me would know this side of me anyways.

Let me just now throw out that im officially annoyed at Americas Next Top Model. I can pretty much guess in the first episode who they will pick. And its not editing or the way they film it-- its just whoever i think is the most annoying will be #4, and the girl who i would lease like to hang out with will win. They are either nauseatingly perky or boring as shit. Way to be Tyra.

I dont feel like uploading pictures. Sorry.

Edit:
I changed my mind. Now this is fucking fierce, Tyra!

1 comment:

Blissfully Wed said...

Cool shot. And good luck affording what you want.