Friday, July 25, 2008

He seriously sounds like count chocula

Holy crap, so I have again been really busy and apologize in the way I always seem to do. There. Done.

So last week I didnt blog because I was a big ole ball of angry. One of my client's ex husband is appealing an Order I got at the Court of Appeal. Which is a pretty big deal. Anyways, the man is representing himself. And hes nuts. TOTALLY NUTS.

Last week, this man sent me, the Law Society ( yeah-- he reported me there. Again.) and the Court of Appeal a letter all about how I am "mentally unstable" "coco" "unhinged" that my "bedfellows are deceitful" my "phraseology is reckless" etc. etc. etc. and that he recommends that I be comitted or sent for therapy. Basically, proving that he, himself is crazy. Oh, and he sounds like Count Chocula.

So I was sooooo pissed that steam was coming from my ears. I didnt want to blog my frustrations because I knew it would all end up ok on my end... and it has. I royally kicked his ass in Court Thursday and the Justice of the Court of Appeal was pissed at him for sending them all the libellous garbage about me and gave me costs against the asshole. Maybe when hes sending me a cheque for 2500 he can really think who is unhinged and coco.

The music video I was in ended up looking pretty awesome. Im not allowed to post it here yet...but lets just say my ass and the back of my head are in every shot and look pretty bitchin.

Have I talked about my addiction to Reno 911? Yeah, I have all five seasons now on DVD. Sweeeeet. I also bought Spaced-- which is written and stars the people who were in/wrote Shawn of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. Its pretty frickin awesome as well.

I go to Vancouver today to have my second Quincenera and to see Les Savy Fav. Woot!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I watched a Spaced marathon over the weekend. Giggled my ass of I did.

Also, unrelated by related anyway, one of my Flickr friends went to ComicCon in SD yesterday and she has a photo of herself with many Sexy Jesuses. Jesii? Ha!

I'm glad you kicked Count Chocula's ass in court. That bastard deserves it.

Andrea said...

Wow. Am I high? I really need to proofread.

of = off

by = but

JuicyA said...

i love sexy jesus! Especially in multiple numbers!

i must also be high-- i knew exactly what you meant.

Karl Plesz said...

[rolling eyes]
Great..........
Another series I have to buy........
Thanks.
[mock annoyance ends]