Friday, December 05, 2008

19 days until Christmas vacation

I was in trial all fucking day yesterday. All. Fucking. Day. Brootal. Its like Monday morning the heavens opened and dropped a ton of shit on me. I feel like Im running around like a hooker with her pants off.

Im not sure if i have mentioned my obsession with the Live Cam puppies.
I am obsessed with the Live Cam puppies. They are on my computer all day. I learned on Tuesday that they are going to their forever homes on Saturday. I am in mourning today for this reason.

I just got a mass email sent to me from my super ex. He and little wifey just had their second kid-- named Cash. If you know anything about me, you will note that anyone who would name their child after money was not that compatible with me at all. ( and no, I doubt they named him after Johnny Cash-- asshead hated his music)I really hope I was on his email list by mistake...pretty lame otherwise.

Hip Hop party last week was hilarious. Colt 45s were drank... fried chicken and watermelon was consumed...and I fucking rocked out as a chola. I forgot my camera to post the pics on here. Wikked.

I cant wait for the 24th-- 11 days off. Fuck. It cant happen too soon.

1 comment:

Bliss said...

Cheers to that. 'Cept I have court on the 26th. Boo.