Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Two weeks to go...

Hmmm. If I gave two weeks notice, I would never have to return to work after Christmas vacation....hmmmm... tempting.

So if the usual bullshit wasnt enough...

1. I now have a car that was towed to the VW dealership yesterday and may not be running again until next Monday... I had a settlement meeting today that i had to take a cab, bus, and train to get to. I felt like a fricking tool calling the office asking them how much the bus cost cuz it had been so long since i took it.

2. My computer at work is down and Im working on this shitty small one in the hallway that has this small screen and i need to sit two inches away from the screen to see it. Its slow and everytime i get an email it crashes. It has no speakers or earphone jack so i have to listen to the muzack that comes out of the phone. I am going to fucking looose it.

3. Its getting colder every day

4. There is too much candy around. I am now down 12 pounds from October. With the rate of stress candy eating, this will be gone soon.

Happy motherfucking holidays

5 comments:

Bliss said...

I'm with you there - the court reporting firms in town all try to bribe us with the same feckin' thing - butter toffee. Gigantic boxes of the stuff. And so yummily awesome.

Bastards.

me said...

This reminded me of you. Not because of the questionable hippo sex positions, really.

me said...

Well, okay, PARTIALLY because of the questionable hippo sex positions.

Cindy said...

You just really need to give up hope that the holidays will be magical. It makes it much easier to deal with when they're not.

The CEO said...

If you keep losing weight at that rate, in a matter of years, you'd weigh nothing, and where would I go for insight?