Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Can I blame it on the economy?

Sorry about the whole being MIA for the last month. I can come up with a cavalcade of excuses...the economy....work...the break down of my work computer and that the one I am using now is a piece of shite that crashes whenever Im on the internet for more than 5 minutes...the fact that while I was on my Christmas break the last thing I wanted to do was use a computer.... and they would all be partly correct.

I do plan on updating...lets call it a new years resolution. No, a new years Revolution! I revolt against being lazy and not blogging. If I can find the start up disk for my camera program, Im going to load it later today and put up some pictures on here. There are lots from the past while...all simply hilarious.

Oh, and some very very very exciting and good news......

....

....

...

get ready for it....


ME AND JER ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!



Dont worry, this blog will not be turning into a 'bridezilla' typr page. That aint me. In fact, the whole idea of weddings, rings, dresses make me pretty nauseous. I did get a pretty sweet ring, though.

6 comments:

The Lily said...

Congrats!!! Let's see it! So I may live vicariously.

Bliss said...

Congratulations! :)

The CEO said...

Congrats! May your marriage be as good or better than mine (that's a good thing).

Monty

CBK said...

So have you convinced Jer to have the ceremony on centre ice at Rexall Place?

Andrea said...

I dunno, dude. I think you as a bridzilla would be rather entertaining...

Cindy said...

I shall congratulate you again, in proper bloggy style and will start searching for the awesomest Juice n' Jer photos so that I can merge your faces together and we can get a sneak peak at those hot-hot future children of yours.