Monday, January 19, 2009

Please dont make me go out there.

Still no ring. Still no computer that allows pictures. sorry, man.

Have you seen that Family Guy episode where Peter flies to Kentucky and then goes to KFC and asks to speak with the Colonel and the toothless guy at the counter says 'hedaid.' and peter says louder and slower. 'The colonel. Can. I meet. him.' and again 'no man i say you hedaid'

yeah, that guy just totally called me. 'mywhy sez she wan deeverse an i no gonna do it.' And when i said she retained me to do it and i will proceed. 'yer makin perblems that no say be needin'.

I just talked to my client, and she said that he actually works at Red Lobster and makes $2.00 an hour. He decided to sell the matrimonial home in order to buy four jet skis. Wow.

I had to google how to spell "colonel".

I spent the majority of this weekend playing the Wii and smoking dope. Fun fact: much unlike the actual sports, I am actually better at bowling and boxing when i am baked.

I didn't go to the wedding fair. I decided that no matter what, I am wearing a gold dress to my wedding. Why? Cuz I want to. There. Deal with it.

I am procrastinating opening my office door because the next appointment is certifiably crazy and I asked for a totally outlandish retainer in order to have her go away...and she somehow came up with the money. Fuck. Sometimes it backfires.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Bliss said...

Hopefully, you'll answer Hapi's critical XML template question. ;)

The CEO said...

Why not elope and get married on the beach in your Princess Leia bikini?

me said...

I say he dead!

Osbasso said...

Holy shit. I don't come by for awhile, and when I do, I've missed the "I'm getting hitched" post! Congrats! Guess I'd better start my daily reading of you again!