Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This soup tastes kinda funny

Im eating Wild mushroom and turkey soup-- the after taste is vaguely 'magic' tasting...like psilocybin. Its kinda making me nauseaous. And makes me think i should hole up in a room somewhere before the walls start melting. Im the Pretty Prince of Parties!

My Stampeders won the Grey Cup on Sunday YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! *insert victory dance* I am now worried that it is going to be hard to get season tickets for the 2009 season. Poop. Is it bad that part of me was cheering against them?

Work is about to get super fucked up. Ohhh how I love the Christmas season. I am just about to leave for a settlement meeting. I have 3 this week plus I am in discoveries for 2 whole days. Wanna know how fucking boring that is? Excessively fucking boring. Eight hours of listening to someone else ask questions. Then eight hours of asking questions. Honestly, I wish I could hire someone else to do it for me. Like a hobo. Id loan him or her a suit of Jer's. I'd even watch his shopping cart for him while he did it.

This Saturday is Over the Top Hip Hop. I may buck the trend and not wear hot pants this year. I am going as a chola instead.

1 comment:

Bliss said...

Cheers to, well, pretty much all that. :)