Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Ex Factor

Time for me to reflect on my exes for a change. I seem so caught up on everyone elses.

Why? Well, i had an odd dream last night. I dreamt about Chad -- he who i dated in 1996-- and for some reason i felt that i needed to find him. He kept holding him and telling him i would find him. When i woke up, i searched on google, friend finder, classmates, etc. for him and found nothing.

I prolly could look a lot harder... but really, do i need to find him? I do have a nasty cold and those make me dream weird shite. However, in a topic i dont believe ive ever uncovered here on the blog o rama, i have been known to, well, have prophetic dreams. Ive dreamed of peoples deaths waaay to many times...and ive been told by my father and aunt that my family descends from witches. However, im getting off topic here...

So im thinking of hunting down Chaddie. And now im thinking of hunting down assface too. Why? Fug. I figure i should see how hes doing. Hes the one who always tries to get ahold of me and then i stop calling him. I really have no reason to be pissy with him anyways.

No, im not going to try to reconnect with 2 of the big 4. One i hate...and the other i think i still love. And strangely, i think those 2 issues are preventing me from moving on in my life. Ive really been thinking about those 2 a lot lately. Maybe thats why i dreamt about Chad... although hes not the real problem.

Fuck, i dunno. Im just trying to be happy, here. Why does this shite always come up?


No comments: