Saturday, January 01, 2005

Hello, Ought five!

Woke up this morning next to little Mila and thought, first, that i would be ok if i woke up next to him every morning for the next year...and maybe for new years to come, and secondly, holy crap, you've come a looooong way baby.

Last night was a fun party... ended up at a house party full of a lot of a fun people, won a silly hat contest [ i got an enchanted wand!], played a lot of air hockey [to the point that my right hand is all bashed up and bruised] and drank tons [ at one point i was challenging people to beer chugging contests, at others i was pouring glasses of 50% vodka and 50% red bull].

Of course Mila was there at the party [ it was his friends' party]...and, im not sure if ive mentioned it lately, but things with him are really great. He really missed me when i was in E town and has been really lovey dovey and almost 'boyfriend-like' [and yes, i still loathe labels and titles of such things] since ive been back. He got really emotional this morning and told me that he was "afraid that he was seriously falling for me". Yeah, im pretty scared of that too. I mean, i totally dig him and do see us having a future...but i guess, like they say, four times bitten, fifth time shy.

I really dont have a new yrs resolution... i know i normally do have one [thats usually pretty damned funny] but lately, ive been making daily plans for the future and trying to 'better' myself. Like, ive been working out, havent been smoking cigs or the marijuana, been eating better, havent been taking home randoms, give a generaly crap about my appearance, taken a vested interest in not wasting money, ACTUALLY PASSED the bar exam, am looking for a job.... yeah, yknow.

I think ive been doing pretty well. In looking back, i think Nov. 19 was more my new years...this is just the changing of the last digit on the date. Maybe my reso should be that i should just keep on keepin on in the same manner i am right now. Oh and maybe ill look into getting a car...and maybe a new tattoo.

No comments: