Monday, January 24, 2005

Open Door, Closed Door.

First of all, praise be jesus! Sweet mercy-full, christ! I was actually able to access my blog. Ive been trying for the last 6 days and [for what i also attribute to why my hotmail isnt working] there are ghosts in my Lappy that arent letting me.

So on with the title [cuz, if you notice in all my blog entries...the titles are referenced first..then i tell a story...then i refer back to the title in the last line. oh, unless i make a half baked excuse at first for the fact that i havent blogged in a while...], i digress..

Door opening -->Last Wed saw my bar call. Im now a full, true blue, legit [but unworking] lawyer. Now i aint gonna bore y'all with the details, [where did the country and western voice in my head just come from? i dunno.] but it was overall an okay time. I say 'okay' because it was kinda anticlimactic: Due to weather and laziness my family didnt make it, Only one of my principals showed, and the court room only housed about 25 people. But yeah, the submission was funny. And i did like that the judge mentioned my shoes. And that was some goooood sangria at the Latin Corner. Maybe im just a little negatory because of what happened at Broken City...

Door Closing--> Mila left early from my party. And he didnt want me to go with him. The next day, he told me i was viewing our relationship "too serious" and that "he isnt ready to be someone's boyfriend". Now i knew this from friggin day one [hello? mr. im all saaaad about my ex? think!] and the only reason that i thought he wanted more was because HE was always calling me, HE always slept over here, and HE told me he was falling for me. So, what was the end result? I really dont know. We havent seen each other since then and we havent talked on the phone. I sent him an email saying that i was assuming we were done...and he immediately sent me a message saying he hadnt been able to find me and was glad we could talk. And each day his msn's seem happy and very similar to the ones of previous weeks. But still no calls. [everyone together now... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!]

So there we are. I have all this possibility ahead of me. I can go out and find a job and do this whole career thing. And im done with Myles. However, the door for finding someone is open again....and i guess the days of being a non-lawyer with no job is over too.Damn. Im gonna miss him. Er, uh, i mean, im going to look forward to a job.

No comments: