Thursday, January 06, 2005

More bad dreams...

The dream about Chad was weird... but the one i had the following night was even worse. I woke up actually screaming and my heart was pounding a mile a minute. I dreamed that I was pregnant with Mila's baby...and i was soooo happy. I decided that i was going to move into this small house in the country near a lake and raise my baby with him.

As you may guess, that really fucked me up. Mostly cause i basically decided to give up my whole existance to have this baby. In one part of my dream someone said that i would have to stop drinking [which, obviously is one of my fave pastimes], doing drugs, partying, and, truthfully, my career. And i didnt care.

The dream made me really stressy and onery yesterday. I kinda lashed out at Mila and did one of my 'call me because i aint gonna call you' tricks. However, i just checked my email, and he responded with the sweetest email ever... saying that he was sorry that he missed my email and i could call him at any time if i had a bad dream.

He still doesnt know about what created the demon that follows me around. I actually think that the reason im so worked up about it is that i feel im hiding something from him, and its driving me to distraction.

Then again, i havent told you guys either, and i prolly wont.

Last night i had a better dream. I ws best friends with Mandy Moore. Hmmm. Ive seen some of her movies and maybe thats a nightmare, too.

No comments: