Friday, January 14, 2005

Storytime

Once upon a time there was a girl named Juicy, and she didnt blog for 8 days and everyone forgot about her. The end.

Yeah, i suck. What else can i say... i just havent been into typing out my existance lately. Not that exciting. But here's a recap:

Thurs 06--> Me and Mila went and hid out at his uncle's place for a few days. We drank alot, watched a bunch of cable tv, and had some good sex. Id like to think that because things went really well for the 2 days, everything is great with us. However, im still not sure. Im not stressing about it anymore.

Mon. 10 --> Got all my documents for my bar call in. [its on Wednesday, January 19 at 130 btw] Went for lunch with Birchie and Mo. Me and Mila went to a movie that night, the Life Aquatic, it was good...not as good as Royal Tennenbaums, but still good. Mila decides that he hates my bed and wont be sleeping over anymore. Boo.

Tues/Wed--> looked for venues for my party. Its going to be at the Latin Corner at 500 to 800...then at broken city for dancing. Yippee cant wait.

Thurs--> Had a magazine meeting: apparently all problems it is encountering is based solely on me not pushing advertising. Blah blah blah.

Friday--> had one of my classic days where i dont get out of bed until 2. Watched some Dr Phil. Now am blogging. Have no idea what im doing tonite. Hopefully seeing mila.

So thats it. Not that exciting...i told ya it wasnt. But hopefully something fun will happen soon. Ive actually been in a really hyper and giddy mood lately. I really have no idea where it came from and what caused it. Maybe its me just dealing with the fact that me and Mila may be kaput and im really not letting it upset me. Or maybe we're fine. Crap i dunno.

So maybe everyone will live happily ever after. [gag]

No comments: