Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Storytellin'

In case you havent noticed, I like to tell stories. Im friggin filled with them, yo. I like to tell people about all the crazy shite that i do, that Ive seen, and what i plan to do. However, there are some stories that I rarely tell-- I havent even told you guys yet for these stories. Ones that only a few people know.

Which makes it totally odd in the fact that Ive only known the new boy for 6 days... and he knows BOTH of my killer dynamite evil and rarely told tales. So why have i told the new guy? I dunno. Maybe because both came up in conversation and I was able to tell [or maybe 'confess'] to both of them? That im comfortable with him and I feel that i can tell him? Or, maybe the fact that I never told Mila the one story-- and it drove me nutbar. I couldnt bring it up casually, but it was so crucial to my life story, that it needed to be told.

Well, we'll see if me confessing so early works out to my advantage or not. I mean, there are still things he doesnt know, or that anyone knows, but definately are not things that i need to declare to feel better. At the very least, if it doesnt end up being a good idea, it gives me another story to tell.

No comments: