Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What is Montel trying to tell me?

Ive decided to not blog about my relationship with Mr. Irrational anymore... I just decided it wasnt really cool. I mean, Id be cranky if he'd be bitching and bragging about our relationship to gawd knows who, and then I accidently came across it. And felt betrayed, hurt, and confused. I guess what im sayin is that I have to think of things in relation to how i would feel if the shoe was on the other foot...

And thats how Montel Williams [ a show i rarely watch..but caught my eye today] fits into today's post. He was talking about what to do when you find out that your signifigant other is cheating on you by accident... and how to deal with it and address it. Is it better to confront them right away? Make them chose? Ask them about it and have them explain/tell you the truth? What if they confess? What to do then?

So what does all this mean to lil Juicy A and her ever breaking, little trusting heart? I basically need to be more considerate...and hope that if I caught him doing something, he'd respect me, tell me the truth, and rectify the situation in a way that wouldnt hurt me. That he'd realise that we need to trust each other and without that trust, we are totally, utterly, and completely finished.

Hence, all talk of our relationship stops.........NOW.

[dont worry, dear reader, I still do lotsa other fugged up stuff to fill reams of my blog...and Ill still tell stories that hes in, just none of this emotional stuff. yeah.]

No comments: