Thursday, March 17, 2005

www.tryingtobeabetterperson.com

Ok. So Ive noticed that my blogorama has turned from a day to day account of my scoring successes and drinking victories, to me whinging [pronounced "win-ge-ing"...its sumpin the the aussies useda say to me] about things. Am I boring you? Sorry.

Anyhoo, so im trying to be all mentally healthy and shite and forgive my exes... uh, trying is the key word. And im trying to be positive about the new relationship...which y'all know is like uber difficult for me, being that im so dang pessimistic. So whats the new chapter in the world of juicy trying to find the happy, pink little person inside of the angry red crusty biatch? Im trying to not be the queen of jealousy anymore. Seriously.

I fear ex girlfriends. I fear female friends. I fear waitresses that are a little too chatty and pleasant. I fear possible or potential girls who may give out phone numbers when im not there. I fear girls that live in my building that may share elevators with him. I fear girls on tv, in magazines, on the radio. Even that bitch who does the voice mail on Telus.

Im mental. I know.

I think to uproot this little unhealthy stump in my life, I need to find out who planted it. And, honestly, I cant remember a time that i wasnt like this. It predates Kelly, Chad...Hell, even Jason in High School. But I think it just got worse when i realised that all my boyfriends seem to go back to their exes after dating me. And then to hear from 2 guys that i was dating that we "werent serious" and that they were actually looking for other people while with me just made it worse.

But something I have totally noticed... the more i fall for the boy, the more that it arises in my mind. Like Im looking for a reason to slow myself down and stop things with them.

Hell. I aint gonna solve this right now. But im trying. The new [and improving?!?!] Juicy A will continue...

No comments: