Monday, May 23, 2005

Goin out with a heave...

or: Kids, dont do drugs.

Despite the fact that every time i've smoked hash ive either 1. gotten horribly and incredibly sick; or, 2. become catatonic; or, 3. hallucinated so bad that my friends have locked me in a room... I decided it would be a good idea for me to smoke hash on Sunday. An experiment, if you will.

And the result? I spent close to 20 hours throwing up every 10 minutes. The last day of being 27... and wishing i was dead.

Now thinking about the year ive had: What could this horrible onslaught of bile mean? That 27, for the most part, kinda sucked? That 28 is going to be worse? I dont think so... I think that maybe i was purging out all the bad shit of 27 and now, at 28, its out of my system.

Or maybe, now at 28, i should smarten up and not smoke hash again.

3 comments:

Chris said...

wow I've never heard that I've felt naucious a couple times but never as bad as that your body is trying to tell you no!

Deek Deekster said...

hash:

1, less is more

2, not with alcohol

3, or tobacco if you can avoid it

4, or on an empty stomach

5, get ready the cupcakes

6, or in a stressful situation

7, enjoy!

JuicyA said...

yeah, i know. i totally suck. it was like ive never done drugs before...like a ten year old who is drunk for the first time. that mean ol' hash oil just dont like juicy.

(and yes, i have done drugs before. lotsa drugs. hard drugs. in a less savory time in my existance i was a shipper/receiver/re-distributor of sorts for drugs. in fact im on drugs right now [ well, not really, unless you count Mentos... and i prolly should])