Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Jesus mighta built my hotrod...

... but Germans built my new baby.

I am proud to announce the arrival of a bouncing baby 2005 Jetta GLS. Silver in color, with tinted windows and sunroof. Standard [naturally] and a big boomin stereo. All i coulda wanted in a sweet ride.

Still havent fully decided on a name yet, which, if ya know me, is a very nig deal. I was referring to it as my 'sweet ass pussy' yesterday or just 'Pussy' [ good name cuz 1. Kill Bill Vol. 1 had the "pussywagon" 2. Pussy Galore is not only a Bond Girl, but the name i use on Buckhunter; 3. Big Pussy on the Sopranos got whacked for "giving the flip" ] but today i kept apologizing to him for my driving being so rocky...which also is a good name... [ Me and Jer's band is called 'The Rocky Fortune" also, my parents nicknamed me Rocky when i was a baby cuz my nose was flat; naturally something about Sly Stallone, too] I was also thinkgin "Egon 150", not only after the smartest of the Ghostbusters, but because the license plate is "EGN 150". I can then say its a personalized plate. Fug, I dunno. Maybe another name will evolve soon, too.

Anyways, now Im sailing the open roads mit schnell!

No comments: