Monday, May 16, 2005

I remember not remembering...

... most of Saturday night. Yes, Jer's cherry has been popped. He has now seen me in full on, Frank the Tank/ Party Girl/ drunkie drunkerson mode.

After heading to a house party and enjoying, among other things, a glass of straight Jack Daniels, [Marco said that I wasn't allowed to add any mix...But really, I gotta question the motives of a semi-recent ex] I succeeded in what I haven't been able to do in a real long time: I got drunk. And then, we went to the HiFi, and I got drunker. And then the Castle.... yeah. And then I remember waking up next to Jer at his place. On the opposite side of the bed, mind you, but at least on a bed for a change.

I do remember flashes of conversations with a guy named Thor, dancing at the HiFi, naming my Car Obi-Wan Volknobi [he's a Jedda knight...get it?. fug I'm a waster], comparing my life to Nancy Drew and, finally, "planning" to have sex with my boy [note: I only recall the planning stage. I'm not sure if we did do the deed... its something I've encountered before when I drank heavily].

Speaking of remembering, I really and utterly for the first time in all my 27 yrs 11 months and 24 days [close to my BDay, btw.] cant remember a time when I have thought that I might not enjoy drinking anymore. Cuz I didnt like me while I was drinking, and I really dont like me when I'm hung over.

Then again, maybe I just dont enjoy waking up and thinking "Fuck. What happened to me last night?" Or even "What happened at all?" Nuts.

No comments: