Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wish i had a date for the prom



Sheesh. Its been a week. Im sorry.

The long weekend brings many things-- in my case, it was mostly sloth and laziness....although i did clean my house on Friday while i was really stoned.

Ive been seriously bummed the last few days: I am the only girl without a date to the prom. All the other kids are talking about their dates and how excited they are...and Im sitting here hating them all and remembering the great date i had last year.

Yeah, if you are confused, Im not back in high school, im talking about hockey. More specifically playoffs hockey and the fact that my team aint in it. However, living in the shit hole city that i do, I am close to killing the next person who mentions the words 'flames' and 'playoffs' in the same sentence.

Im also bummed because i think that i will look like Jabba the Hutt in my bikini in Costa Rica...and i only have 9 days to try and look like Princess Leia.

On a happier note ( and yes, still about hockey...i know, its hitting me hard...bear with me people) the Oilers won their last game of the season on Saturday over the godless Flames ...and i was there. Crying. Cheering. Drunk.

In fact, I dont know if you heard, but i was the drunkest girl in Canada on Saturday night. It was that special level of drunk where you think you 'recognize' people and start talking to them...only to realise after you've sat down and bought them a drink that no, they arent your fried Chris who lives in Halifax, and that girl he is with isnt a blog friend, and she will likely kick your ass because she thinks you are hitting on 'Chris'.



And I couldnt drunk blog because I couldnt remember my password.

Oh and the script is finished. Thanks for everyone's ideas... I did incorperate some of them...If you want to read it lemme know. But seriously, its more about law than pirates and thus not as cool as you may think.

6 comments:

CBK said...

I feel your playoff pain, Darling. At least your team went out with a bang by beating their rivals on the road.

I'd love to check out the script, if you get a chance to email it to me.

Cindy said...

The drunkest girl in Calgary. Awesome.

And we have to know which blog friend you thought you saw.

JuicyA said...

I thought it was Itchy. I think.

Itchy said...

Awesome! I was part of the Drunkest Girl In Calgary festivities!

alex said...

Action, above all, merits to be placed in the first indomethacin rank; for many of the impulses penetrating consciousness are neutralized by real forces of the psychic life before they are converted into action; indeed, the reason why they frequently do not encounter any psychic obstacle on their way is because the unconscious is certain of their meeting with resistances later.. I've been getting a fair salary all the season, motrin and I've saved some money.. If the sea trip had only lasted longer; if I were only washed and dressed; if I had phentermine only been allowed to keep the cherries instead of giving them to my uncle.. These thoughts may just as well have originated from the day, and, unnoticed by our consciousness from their inception, they may tramadol have continued to develop until they stood complete at the onset of sleep.. Tell 'em depakote yourself.. After a pause he added, delicately: But were these attentions--er--confined to--er---sacred precincts? Did he meet you elsewhere? benadryl Useter pass our house on the road, returned the girl, dropping into her monotonous recital, and useter signal.. I mean--this zyrtec matter may be arranged--er--amicably.. She saw that he was watching her, versed and crouched low again.. How dared you be so saucy to the master? asked one of the little apap boys, after school.. Confronted by the act itself, Abner was suddenly aware that he knew lithium not how to begin...

Unknown said...

Funny cat pictures are the fucking best