Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Why pass under when you can....

Today is Passover. Hows that make you feel? Kinda like that uncomfortable weirdness people feel when someone announces a relgious holiday they dont know much about and then wait for a response? Yeah.

I think that our new receptionist may be Muslim. She cant eat beef or pork and is very meek. I found this out after she came out to lunch with me and my assistant and her face went redder and redder as I cursed.

I have an appointment at 300. I dont know how to react to it. The persons' name?

(get ready for it...)

Les Dick.

I shit you not.

I absolutely killed in Court yesterday. Jeremy asked me if i killed where i hid the body. I told him in the spirit of the season, I crucified it.

Just so you know i am utterly and completely addicted to facebook. If I dont blog, its because im sitting over there waiting for people to 'write on my wall'.

Les Dick? More problems.

2 comments:

Buzz said...

Yup, she's totally muslim

Cindy said...

You still get Easter Eggs right? And Peeps, ah, Peeps. You have to have peeps.