Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Shit going on in my head

I am really bad at blogging nowadays. Sorry. I got shit to do these days.

My little pirate play is making me crazy. First, its being put on this Saturday...which unfortunately is the same time that the Calgary Lames play game 5(if there is a game 5..ahem) against the Winged Wheelers of Detroit. So no one is coming anyways. Now Im learning that the people sleighted to act in the play are calling in busy... oh, 'something came up saturday'. Right. Right. Fuckwads.

But, on a good note, 'Elizabeth the "Pirate Princess"' is going to be interviewed on the News on Saturday at 900 am and maybe on Friday as well. That fucking rocks. I need to practice my british 'yaaaaaaar'.

4 days to vacation. Im trying not to think about it due to the horrible amount of work i need to do and the recasting of my play which needs to happen in between. Oh, and I have to see if Eva is cat-friendly before Saturday..or she might have to come with us to Costa Rica.

I also still have 12 more chapters of my Spanish to learn. Dios Mio!

But honest to fucking god-- the one thing thats bugging me more than anything right now?

Im Hairy.

Im getting everything from the neck down waxed on Wednesday...and due to this I cant shave my legs or pits before then. I cannot stop thinking that everyone can smell my hairy pittitude and can see my saskquatch-esque legs and are grossed out.
Fuck Im freaking grossed out. How do hippies do it?

So long story short: 1. Stupid Flames; 2. Stupid people who dont wanna act; 3. Eva might kill someones cat; 4. Work is busy; 5. Im disgusting.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Everything from the neck down, eh? Imagine the visual I have in my head now.

twg said...

Boo cats anyway.

Go Winged Wheelers! Wooooo! I'm happy that for a little while each year, you can become an honorary Wings fan, if only because they are playing the Flames. I am, however, sorry about your Oilers not making the dance. I was rooting for your guys last year. Fuck hockey in the South. Blasphemy!

Karl Plesz said...

I'm with cinders. Are we talking 'everything' everything?

twg said...

FUCK! THE! FLAMES!

GRRRRR!

twg said...

The Flames are dead! Bwahaha!