Monday, April 02, 2007

Albertarama: soon to be a household name...


Friday night my friend hosted a party at a bar here in Calgary. She invited myself and 2 other friends to help her DJ for the night. And we got paid in booze. The result? Four Drunk chicks spinning records all night and dancing and partying for the whole room to see.

At one point in time I decided that I was going to use our mad skills for dancing and rocking out to start my own all girl band in the spirit of the Pussy Cat Dolls... named Albertarama. Auditions will be soon. A reality show may/may not follow.



My 'coy' face.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I so need cooler friends.

Unknown said...

Can I direct your first video? Here's the angle: all of you marching in step toward the camera and maybe some fire and some rapper, probably Timbaland rapping the bridge. What do you think? Can my people call your people?

CBK said...

Your first single can be "Cruel Winter"!

Itchy said...

Seeing things like this make me wish that:

1. I were younger
2. I had some funner friends
3. Or some of my fun friends lived closer to me