Friday, March 30, 2007

Its a Real Brou-ha ha ( or, Apparently Im really hyper when i blog at the end of the work day) 2



Another Friday where I am basically watching the fucking clock until I can go home, get pretty, and get my frickin drink on.

I had a meeting downtown at noon. I was walking past this street where all the tourists stop and take pictures [ honestly i have no idea why. its just a street that has no cars on it people. sheesh]with 2 other lawyers i know. I turned just as these 2 guys began snapping pictures of the less than exciting street. I saw them, put my hand in front of my face and in my best Lindsay Lohan voice I yelled:

GODDAMN YOU YOU STUPID PAPPARAZZO! LET ME LIVE MY LIFE!

And then i continued with the conversation i was having with the 2 lawyers without missing a beat. The one dude, a guy who is prolly 45 and bills 600/hour kept talking like it never happened. Brilliant.

Did I mention Im taking Lacrosse camp next week? Fucking awesome. Its being put on by the local Lacrosse team the Roughnecks. It should totally rule.

Eva's feeling better. She received 8 staples yesterday in her little face. She now has one more piercing than i do. Tramp.

Hour and a half to go...

1 comment:

The Lily said...

"paparazzo," brilliant.

Poor girl. Did you say what it was that set Digi off?