Thursday, March 15, 2007

Its like an alarm clock!


( To all the people who answered yesterday...you rule. To the 177 who DID NOT, well, you stink...what you think i dont go to stat counter and find out how many of you there are out there?)

I took some melatonin last night to sleep. Within 15 minutes of taking it, I couldnt lift my arms. Whoever says that shit isnt addictive, obviously didnt ride it like i did. It worked well because despite Jer, the Digit, and Eva's attempts to wake me up for hours on end, they did not succeed. I need to do commercials for that shit.

Not even my 2 loud dogs...one who when he rearranges himself on the floor, actually shakes the bed and walls and another one who thinks that licking/chewing her side is the new crack...and my snoring, sleeptaking, and flailing boyfriend who thinks he owns 85% of the bed can wake me up on that melatonin shit. Hells yeah!

Have you ever seen Bub Rubb and the whistle tips? His voice just came into my head when I was typing that. The whistles go whhooo-whooo.



Des Just for decoration. Das all. Thank you, Lil Sis. Me and best friend Vancouver, Bronwyn, used to be addicted to that video and recited it all the time. I was trying to find 'whoo whoo' as a ringtone.

I just slammed my right index finger in my door. My mousing finger! Noooo! How will I aimlessly surf when i should be working?

I have nothing to do today. Let the loafing commence.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Holy shit, I just laughed so hard at that.

Bub Rubb is not so good at the stop signs, is he?

I need that for the Neon now.

The Lily said...

I suck. I didn't read it carefully enough.