Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Get crazy with the Cheez wiz.

I heard 'Loser' by Beck on the radio this morning. Remember how frickin cool that song was when it came out? Totally made my Grade 10. I have memories of singing it in the hallway when we sat and ate our lunches and the cool kids looked down their snobby noses at us and we were all jealous of them cuz they wore Guess jeans and Club Monaco sweatshirts. And I wore inside out cardigans and giant plaid pants. And i went from being tubby to not so tubby in the summer of Grade 10 and was even considered 'hot' in grade 11....while in Grade 10 i was just one of those chicks who gave head in the back of the library in the reference section when I got up and left Social studdies cuz I made the teacher believe that i was having nightmares from studying WWII.

where was i going with this? Oh right. Beck. Good song.

Ive been really busy lately with work and shit...plus tonight is our performance for my acting class. Ive also been trying to learn Spanish. Not even kidding. As if i dont have enough shit going on I decide to try to become proficient in another language in 30 days. [ honestly-- my goal is that if i get a cabbie in some remote Tican town who speaks no english ill be able to tell him to take our asses to a hotel thats near the beach and doesnt have whores working out of it...] The learning is so far okay, which is only because its so similar to french.



Say what?

Im also working on exercises that are 'core firming' and help my balance cuz I plan to take surf school in Costa rica. [ again-- a low goal means being happy if i actually succeed--and is me just being able to STAND on a board after 2 days of teaching] Im hoping that my longboarding skills will help me... although they are pretty unimpressive.

Im so going to find a picture of Grade 10 Juicy for the old blog now.

8 comments:

~art said...

wow. so that was you in the back of the class? i didn't recognize you standing up. ;)

Bliss said...

If nothing else, it demonstrates that Beck knows the difference between a chimpanzee and a monkey (in clever fashion), which apparently remains beyond the realm of comprehension for the other 98% of the world's population.

I have odd pet peeves.

Anonymous said...

I can provide some photos of the Juicy in grade 10...Interested?

Lemon

Cindy said...

I keep downloading songs from high school. Like Lump...

"She's lump, she's lump, she's lump, she's in my head..."

I think it's some kind of existential crisis.

Bliss said...

Millions of peaches! Peaches for me! Millions of peaches! Peaches for free!

CBK said...

One of the girls who gave head in the library?!?! As far as I know, my school didn't have even one. But maybe being a dork kept that kind of vital knowledge from reaching me.

Anonymous said...

Man, that is a great song. I bought it off iTunes awhile ago and I rock out with my nonexistent cock out whenever it comes on.

Anonymous said...

It's like when peeps don't know you're a loser then you just state it as fact by singing it out loud. I want to punch ceiling cat. He knows my technique. I'm the 'hot' dude whose cock turned into a squid. Why didn't you go to my high school? All that time being a nerd for...not chicks. Yeah my team song.