Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Where are your hands right now, Juicy?

Remember how I was all 'Oh this time change doesnt affect me' on Monday? Yeah. I spoke to frickin soon. I havent slept well in days... grumble grumble. I almost fell asleep during my first appointment...I just kept repeating the last thing the client said with a nod and pretended to write it down.

I still havent decided where we are going on vacation. Im thinking central/south america, as someone doesnt want to travel for more than 10 hours and all the really cool shit i want to see is like 20-30hrs away by plane. Anyone been to Panama? Is it cool?

So this morning, while driving to work i started thinking about something. And here it is: Do many people masturbate at work? I mean people who arent working from home or whose job it is to masturbate at work ( like webcam type entertainment 'chat hosts'. Do people do it? Do they do it often? How do they conceal it from the public? Bathrooms? Behind closed office doors?*

I know quite a few people who can admit to having sex at their workplace**, but no one seems to jump up and admit to ahem, double clicking the mouse too many times when they should be finishing their TPS Reports.



I guess before i say the floor is yours to come clean or deny it completely, I also want to know whether anyone has had/given head at work too. Lets give that its own category, as it is Steak and Blow Job day [ thanks, Itchy you little minx]***

Your participation in this survey will serve no real purpose except confirm that my readers are just as pervy as I am. If no one answers this, I will be dejected and sad and will turn this blog into a place where i post pictures of kittens and balloons, and other mommyblogger type shit.

[*In case you are wondering. The answer for me is yes. It happened. Like last summer...but it was after hours so i dont think it 'officially' counts. ]

[ **again, me too, but not 'officially' cuz it was on a weekend at night]

[***well...um...er... yeah. One of the benefits of having your own office and the 'Do not disturb' function on the phone]

7 comments:

Bliss said...

Sadly, no - I've never had a job conducive to any of the above during work hours.

Itchy said...

I have an office with a door that locks. Let's just say that my mouse is very happy.

Oh...and I've had sex at my office at a previous job. But not during work hours.

I think my mouse may need some attention now...

Cindy said...

I have a cubicle, and I've only felt the need to masturbate once wherein I went to the little girls room to take care of business and immediately felt dirty. Now, if you turned into a hardcore erotica blog, then maybe I would be stimulated enough to try my hand at it again (haha), but likely not.

I did attempt to have sex at work when I bartended (years ago), but after close. I wanted to try it on the pool table, but somebody else was having paranoia/performance issues. Stupid.

Anonymous said...

In answer to the first question: On a faily regular basis, either in the bathroom or at my desk after my boss leaves (although once I did it while he was on the phone).

Question #2: When my wife and I worked at the same place, she gave me a BJ in the morning before everyone else came in.

You get my candor in exchange for me getting anonymity.

JuicyA said...

i love how pervy we all are. we frickin rule.

Anonymous said...

Item *: Guilty

Item **: Guilty (although it was technically HER workplace)

Item ***: Guilty, but only in relation to ** above...

Kisses - Carrie

Karl Plesz said...

*: There is nowhere private where I work. Even the bathrooms operate at full capacity, so that's out. Besides, bathrooms would never be my locale of choice. Now - if I worked from home....

**: Back in the day, when I was a young single lad in the military, we often deployed on exercise (playing war) with many a young soldierette. Since we were on duty 24/7, I consider that to be the workplace, so I can easily say yes.

***: See **.