Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hack! Hack! Hack!

Thats the sound of me right now. Sexy, huh?

Not only am i totally sick, im also angry and depressed. I dont know why. Its like Im trying to do too many things at once, and instead of all of it, I just end up doing nothing. Having a bath and reading my Star Wars book.

Im really upset over the strife in my little family unit. One of my little children attacked my other child on Friday and not only am i worried now about my little one's safety, Im worried that my big boy might injure or attack someone else. Yah. Digit bit Eva in the face. It looks horrible and worries me to death. The only thing worse than the sound of dogs fighting, is seeing the aftermath of your poor little roo hound cringing on her bed with part of her cheek missing.

There is also other strife. About someone expecting me to do all the cleaning in the house and make him meals while he lays around and watches hockey. But I wont get into that.

I also think all my clients are on their periods.

Like I said. Bath and my Star Wars book seems to be the best option.

6 comments:

Itchy said...

Oh doggy strife. That sucks. I had that at first with my two but I found some help on the Internet and with our obedience trainer. Helped TREMENDOUSLY! I can point you to a few things if you'd like...

And the other strife? My sister calls it a strike. She just quits doing anything other than her own cooking, cleaning, and laundry and then eventually the boy wakes up and sees this and realizes he's being a butt.

Feel better.

Bliss said...

Agreed! Now, the trick is figuring how to bill the bath/Star Wars book time.

"Develop and analyze ongoing strategy re: litigation arc to facilitate various mediation points."

:)

CBK said...

Back to school with Digit! Whip him into shape, or get a taser to keep him honest.

Maybe the taser can solve your other problem, too. ;-)

Buzz said...

Man, dog relations are the worst when they aren't getting along. bummer to hear that.


It'll get better?

Hope so.

JuicyA said...

Poor Eva has to get stitches at the Vet now. Im the worst doggie mommy ever. :(

Cindy said...

Aw, you need someone to come and sponge you while you're in the bathtub.

Here I was, rooting for the Digit and Eva to be a doggy husband and wife pair. I suppose they could still be, but then Digit would have to wear wife beater tank tops and start drinking PBR.