Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Todays thoughts--and my lego art from this weekend

Im drinking a slurpee right now. Its fucking heavenly. Right now its +13 degrees outside... thats a whole 30 degrees warmer than it was last week at this time. Hellooooo Global warming. I really dig you Al Gore, but this is pretty fucking sweet.

Lego Ranch w/ horses, cars, and ranchstyle bungalow By Juicy and Sean

I wish I could sleep as well as I do between 530 am and 715 am for the whole night. Its like my bed is absolutely uncomfortable and the room is too warm, the roos are too loud, Jer is too farty until 530...and then all is bliss. Just thought id share that with yall.

Lego horses-- Big Red and Punchy

We are approaching our final projects for my acting class. My character: a schizophrenic version of myself. Not even kidding. Like "Me, Myself and Irene"...but with Juicy instead of Jim Carrey. Its either going to rock, or come out really weird. Either way it should be fun.

Rancher Ted and Red and Punchy:
Rancher Ted: S'up
Red: Not much, dawg, what about you?
RT: Not much, man. Just hanging out.


Jeremy broke the TV set last night. Im not sure what he was doing...but it happened right after the Blues scored on the Flames... so I have my guesses that its from some sort of hockey rage.

Fuck this work. Im going out to play. This slurpee sugar has gone directly to my head.

2 comments:

Bliss said...

Bravo on the lego art!

Unknown said...

Go Blues!

Sorry.

I rarely see my team, well, anywhere.