Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thoughts on a salad

I am currently eating a Wendy's Salad that is bigger than my head. I know this. Cuz i measured it. Said salad consists of 3 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 c. of cold slightly damp chicken, some sheddded cheddar and a whole head of fucking lettuce. All yours for 6.29! Gawd damn. I should do commercials or something.

Hey you! Wanna eat healthy? We'll were gonna FUCK YOU BLIND. You can get a hamburger and fries for 99 cents each-- or a head of lettuce for 6.00. Ball is in your court, retard.

Oh yeah, and the salad dressing has 300 calories in it. So I coulda had a burger and then went to safeway and bought a head of lettuce....thus having the same amount of calories and saving like 5 bucks.

Moving on.

I had to post that Centaur pic below because i find those sort of things totally hilarious. Like the time i Stumbled Upon a newsgroup for Mormon Furries. ( I cant find it now, BTW, they musta taken it down) There is a page for Centaur art here..if yer into that kinda kink...cuz I sure am not. But i wont judge cuz ive got my own bizarro fetishes that I wont get into right now. All and all, kudos to someone who took the effort to construct a centaur costume just for shits an giggles.

Moving on, again.

My mood has completely changed in the past few days since its been all springlike. I want to spend my days drinking outside and wearing flip flops...and thats about it. Oh, and bitching about my salad...which i am still only 1/3 done and I feel i have been eating for an hour.

And now, my dog giving her best Top Model fierce pose.



Talk to the paw, bitches!

5 comments:

The Lily said...

Yay! You get to keep her? Did I miss something?

JuicyA said...

yup-- Jer gave her to me for Valentines day

J-Mo said...

Hey there doggy, those legs go all the way up?

The Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lily said...

nevermind.