Monday, March 26, 2007

De Shower show

Note: I drunk posted Saturday...but hit 'save as draft' instead of 'publish. Enjoy.


I just came back from the gay bar Twisted. Whoa. They got rid of the wall of cock...but tghe Shower show has been added. Its 2 guys in cutoffs in a shower sudsing each other up. The cutoffs made me think of Tobias from Arrested Development. Maybe they are Never-nudes?

I drank over 20 shots of sour puss. haha . i just wroyte "sour piss". that'd be a different typr of shower!

there was a girl whp didnt be;ieve m,e that no means no, she told me i had pretty eyes and they started stroking my arm. oh dear.

eva looks sad/

Yes. The shower show. It was as good/scary/interesting as it sounds.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Whoa.

I've only been to one gay club, the most I had to deal with was drag queens in the ladies' room.

Itchy said...

Tobias!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only been to one gay bar as well. And it was a redneck lesbian bar. And they wanted to fight us "prissy bitches" over the redneck men. It was weird...

twg said...

Oh man, the Never Nudes. Totally forgot about them. Myself, I'm trying to get certified as an analrapist.

CBK said...

Haha, Tobias. I was just watching Season 1 on DVD over the weekend. That shower show would be quite a sight! I'll just rely on your description, though.